Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Friends, I Have Missed You


So, yes, I have been MIA for quite some time.

Yes, I have been the world's worst blogger.

Yes, I have many, many reasons...that you may find entertaining.

Reason one? Leo has deployed. Again. He left before Thanksgiving. During all of my morning sickness. During the time that families are supposed to come together and dwell on the many thanks in their lives. I have been a busy, busy woman as you can surely imagine.

Reason two? I am sure my house has been hit with the plague. Not just one plague, but more like every plague that has crossed into Mississippi, my girls have caught. I have caught 3 out of 4 of the bugs. It's been stressful, filled with ER visits, and lots of defeated tears from me.

Reason three? This baby? In my belly? Holy tiredness. If I am not sleeping, I am dreaming of sleeping. Or wishing I was sleeping. Or counting the hours until sleep. You get the picture...

Speaking of baby--guess who finds out the sex on January 14th? This girl! So excited. Over the moon. Thinking this may be a boy (finally), but also am totally okay with another, our fourth, girl. Very excited!

So, in a nutshell, I have been pretty busy. I am trying to come up with a little blog time for myself. I miss it. I miss my friends in the blog world. I miss streaming my thoughts onto the screen.

And who know? Perhaps I may get a wild hair and start to read blogs again...xoxo


6 comments:

Venassa said...

I have one baby, and I don't have a whole lot of time to blog. You not blogging? Beyond understandable.
I hope you guys have better luck with health in 2013. And I hope you can make it back to tell us what this baby is asap :p

Vanessa said...

I always love when I get an update from you! I can't wait to see what this baby is!! I can't imagine going through sickness, and being all by myself! You go girl!! Praying you are all healthier soon and I'll be watching for a new update!

Bombtastic Belle said...

you have been missed :)

Anonymous said...

whew you have been busy! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

amanda said...

hello sweet friend :)

so happy to see you...so not happy to hear that leo is gone :( you are a bad a** you know that right? seriously dude you deserve the medal of honor :)

i miss you and am so happy to hear all is well with that little love in your belly! give her a snuggle for me please!

xoxo!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Congrats on the baby! Hope everyone feels better soon!