* It has been so nice here lately--in the 70's! Isabella and I played outside for quite awhile today. We pulled weeds, played chase, threw around a ball and she collected quite a collection of acorns. I saw the cutest outdoor shovels and watering cans--I think we will go back this weekend to pick it up for her.
* I am now over 15 weeks pregnant! Wow. Time is FLYING by. With Isabella each week seemed to last forever...not this time! I am starting to feel better and better. My latest cravings? Fruit, lots of fruit. Especially strawberries, blueberries, plums...yum!
* I'll be posting a "baby bump" pic this week. I am already showing! I haven't gained any weight thus far, but am sure that will change since I am eating more and keeping everything down.
* Isabella's latest vocab words: "ewwww? (this means hello)", "cooka" (cookie, cracker, anything you cook in the oven is a cooka), "go", "get down", "sat?" (what's that), "cheeee" (chewy our dog), "tee" (tree). I'm sure there are a few more, but her vocab has literally exploded in the past few weeks. LOVE my little girl!
* Isabella has a book called Feelings. Today I probably read it, oh...20 times? At least? I try to act out each feeling. She loves all of them....except the following: sad, mad, frustrated, scared. When I read her those she whimpers and hugs me. *sigh* She. is. adorable! And sweet, right?
* Leo tested for his next rank today...E-7 (Master Seargent). He doesn't feel very hopeful, but I do! He's so smart and knows so much about his job and the military. We won't find out until June, so I will be doing a lot of praying until then.
* I am addicted to Dum Dums. Guess it's better than chocolate, right??