Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"No!"

So, this is Isabella's favorite word now.

Snack time:

"Isabella, do you want a snack?

"No." She says this as she runs into the kitchen for a snack...

During a tantrum:

"Isabella, I think you need some quiet time to yourself now."

"No."

And my favorite so far:

"Isabella, are you excited for maybe a baby brother?"

"No!"

"Hm. Okay, how about a baby sister?"

"No!"

Crap. Let me do the ultimate test.

"Okay, well, do you love momma and daddy?"

"No."

Shew! And all along I thought we would have problems with the new baby...

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Isn't this a fun age?

amanda said...

uhm pretty sure 'no' is the new 'yes'!

at least it seems to be in our house!

Jill and Rick said...

I can just see her giving you her sweet little "nooo!" She's SO cute!

Give her kisses from her mema!

Mommy In Pink said...

awww...sorry, but that's just cute!

Kristi said...

I have an idea! Ask Bella if SHE thinks that Ashlie, Allie, and Annie are her "fun" aunts....I think you will see what she really thinks about that.

Love,
anonymous

I mean Kristi ; )

Anonymous said...

Just wait 'til no turns into NO, No, No, No, No! followed by a tantrum, then, you'll be missing that simple meaningless no.