Monday, March 23, 2009

I Love it Here....

We made the trip on Saturday to spend spring break with my family in Missouri for a week. We got here in record speed--our fastest time ever--and we are so happy to be here!

I love Missouri, especially the city I lived for most of my life. It's not too big, not too small and everytime I come home I get this happy feeling that just feels good. I can't wait to move back here once Leo retires....

I hope everyone has a great week and hope you enjoy your spring break.

6 comments:

amanda said...

i too can't wait till leo retires...road trip :)

lucky i don't know your parents address or beans and i would be in the car headed to you first thing in the morning!!

have a great week with the fam :)

Krystyn said...

Hope you continue to have a good time!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

That's awesome! Have fun!

a H.I.T. said...

Happy Spring Break!

grandma said...

And, we are loving having you here! We are so glad to be able to see you all and our little sweetie of a great granddaughter. I cannot tell you all what a cute little sweetie she is!!
Gma (and great gma)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Glad you enjoyed your time in Missouri...that is my state too! I hope you didn't catch any of the nasty weather we had in the northern part!