Monday, March 23, 2009

I Love it Here....

We made the trip on Saturday to spend spring break with my family in Missouri for a week. We got here in record speed--our fastest time ever--and we are so happy to be here!

I love Missouri, especially the city I lived for most of my life. It's not too big, not too small and everytime I come home I get this happy feeling that just feels good. I can't wait to move back here once Leo retires....

I hope everyone has a great week and hope you enjoy your spring break.

6 comments:

amanda said...

i too can't wait till leo retires...road trip :)

lucky i don't know your parents address or beans and i would be in the car headed to you first thing in the morning!!

have a great week with the fam :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hope you continue to have a good time!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

That's awesome! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Spring Break!

Anonymous said...

And, we are loving having you here! We are so glad to be able to see you all and our little sweetie of a great granddaughter. I cannot tell you all what a cute little sweetie she is!!
Gma (and great gma)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Glad you enjoyed your time in Missouri...that is my state too! I hope you didn't catch any of the nasty weather we had in the northern part!