Friday, March 27, 2009

So Hard to Say Good-Bye....

We head back to Mississippi tomorrow morning. And I've already been crying about it.

I adore and love spending time with my family. We went to Silver Dollar City, the zoo, gymnastics, nature walks, Target, and my mom and I went and got our hair done together today.

I truly wish that we lived here. When we are back in Missouri I am happy again, full of life, happiness and I just feel so fulfilled. Isabella had so much fun with her fun aunts, her Mema and Papa, her uncles, her Great Nena and Papa and her God Parents. It was so nice to see her with everyone and old enough to play and have her Bella conversations with everyone.

So, to everyone that made us feel like we were, indeed, at our home....thank you! We loved spending every single second with you guys. We love you so much and are already counting the days until Addison (um, we changed the baby's name to Addison in case you are wondering!).

Now we are just on a countdown until August when we'll see you all again!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I am so glad you had a good time with your family.
I know how hard it is to be so far away. My husband's family lives close by, but all of my family is far away. I miss so much, like my grandfather's 85th birthday party next weekend.
Like you, someday I hope we can live somewhat closer to my family for at least a little while.
Have a safe trip home!

Patrice said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading I didn't even know you moved! I'm so sorry you're having a rough time going back, that would be so hard! I like the name Addison, very cute! Congrats on having a girl! I didn't know that either... wow I'm behind! lol

grandma said...

Chelle (and family) It was SO good to get to spend some time with you all. What a sweet, cute little "great" granddaughter we have! She is adorable and will be looking forward to meeting Addison.?
Wish you guys were closer too, but sometimes those things are out of our control. Will be looking forward to the "next" visit.
Love to you all,
gma and gpa

amanda said...

hope you guys had a safe trip home...

sooo jealous that you were hanging out at silver dollar city!! hope you ate well :)

ps - love the name addison!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous trip!

Anti-Supermom said...

Chelle, I'm so sorry that you can't be close to your family, but it sounds like you made the best of all the time there.

That means a lot, to everyone.

becky s said...

aw, i really miss silver dollar city. i used to go there all the time - dad worked there until he retired and i worked there as a teenager. we still love to go when we visit.

we miss it a lot and really want to move back when we can.