* You are now 19 1/2 months old. I cannot believe that in just a couple of weeks you will be 20 months. Which means in 4 months? You'll be 2. years. old. When did this happen and can I make time slow down? Please?
* You now say "mmmm....good!" with such enthusiasm. But not to real food...you say it when you get out a can of kitty's food and pretend to eat it, you say it when "drinking" from your tea set, you say it when you eat your pretend food. And the latest? You got out one of your paintbrushes and looked at me...."Mmmm! Goooood!"
* You can do forward rolls. Where did you learn that from? Can't wait to get you signed up for gymnastics! I really think you'll love it.
* Anytime you see a cotton ball you sit down to take off your toenail polish. You LOVE getting your toes painted and you love to help take it off. You have somehow hidden many cotton balls around the house (you love your little treasures!) and you will go and retrieve one any time you think your toes need a touch up. I love you, my girly girl!
* You also love my make-up. You want to wear my eyeshadow, my blush...you name it. You come up to me when I am doing my make up, close your eyes and point to your eyelids. When they are done you point to your cheeks for some blush. I love it!
* You also love to wear my lip gloss. You don't care what kind it is, you want it. Lately I've been hooked on Carmex for my dry lips and you love when I share with you. You point to your lips and I put it on.
* When I am putting my body butter on my big tummy you help me--and let me tell you, you are the best helper! You get some out and then rub it on my tummy. And you don't skimp on the amount. Nope, not you. You truly cover my belly with it. Because of you my tummy itches less and less. Thank you, sweet girl!
* You now say "sissy" when we talk about Addison. When we were at Target (hello, heaven!) you asked what the carseat was, the bottles, the new towels and washclothes. I told you they were for sissy and patted my tummy. You then looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "sissy!". I think my heart melted right there on the spot.
* Remember when we first moved you into your new bed and you didn't like it very much? You love your room now. Just wait until daddy paints your room--you'll never want to leave! I still get sad and miss you, but when I go and check on you before I go to bed I sit there and just watch you sleep. You are so peaceful with your army of stuffed animals and your blankie. And you rarely wake up at nite any more. I really think we did good, honey.