1) f450 One Pass. This stuff? Is amazingness for my hair. It smooths and helps fight the frizz--which is major since living on the coast our humidity is out of control! Love this product and recommend it to everyone who wants a frizz fighting hair product.
2) A good book. I'm currently reading Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews--LOVE it! I love all of her work and recommend all of her books for a great summer read. I suggest if you can to sit outdoors with an ice cold drink and get lost in her books. Fabulous and fun!
3) I know I've talked before about fun summer colors on my toes, but I have to tell you again--go out, buy a nail color you've thought about wearing. I'm wearing Essie's Cute as a Button. Loves. It's cute, summery and goes with tons of my clothes--I think you'll heart it as much as I do and it flatters everyone!
4) A go-to summer drink. Lately I've really enjoyed a good beer at nite when the little ones have gone to bed. I'm somewhat of a beer snob, so I choose mine wisely. I also love having my old faithful Diet Coke--total must have for me (as in a daily must have!).
5) Flip flops! Every girl needs flip flops--and Old Navy is the mecca of flip flop heaven. I almost always end up leaving their store with at least one pair...okay, it's usually just one pair if my girls are having meltdowns. If they're behaving I treat myself to another pair or two...
What are your top five summer must haves? Link up below and share with me! I love discovering new must haves and can't wait to see what's on your list!