I can't help it--I just arrived back to Mississippi from my home state of Missouri.
It was a gorgeous trip (pictures to come once I'm done editing) filled with changing leaves, meeting my new 2 year old brother adopted from China, and celebrating my mom's birthday by her side which has not happened in years. We collected fall leaves, ate homemade pies, watched scary movies and just had a great time all around. Missouri? I heart you and everything that you have.
So with so much fall, I want to share a couple of things that I'm currently crushing on:
1) This candle from Bath and Body Works. It? Is amazingness with three wicks. I love it and promise you will, too.
2) My yummy banana bread recipe. Try it. Love it. Try it some more.
3) Scary movies. Halloween, The Strangers, Gothika. So fall, so fun.
4) LMN's scary movie weekend coming up. My DVR will probably be full come Monday, but that's okay with me!
5) Mums of all colors. I want to overflow my porch with fall loveliness. Hoping to slip away this weekend to go and buy some fall pretties for my front porch.
6) Warm recipes. I've been cooking, baking, you name it. Leo's in heaven, the girls are so happy. Fall is definitely a good time over here to eat.
7) And last, but not least, pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It's back and I bought some today--I almost did a happy dance right there--I was ecstatic.
What's making fall amazing for you this week? Share below and I'll have to check it out.