Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Loving...


* The hot summer months, the summer evening storms, the lazy summer days. Summer may be my new favorite season...but, shhhh....don't tell fall that.

* Pretty Little Liars, Big Brother, and the start of Bachelor Pad. Love me some quality tv!

* That Brynlie walks around saying "Bay-beee". She loves her babies and it's her first word that has two different syllables.

* My new Whirley Pop. Seriously. It makes the best. popcorn. ever. Trust me on this one.

* Essie and their collection of new summer shades. Currently on my toes? Mojito Madness. It's fun and makes me feel young. Love.

* Drinking iced coffee in the mornings. I have been making batch after batch of the Pioneer Woman's iced coffee recipe and it is all sorts of amazing. I haven't used my coffee pot all summer!

* That even though Leo is out of the country we can still text thanks to Apple and their amazing capabilities. Thank you, Apple!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Ree, the Pioneer Woman, is simply amazing. I want to be her bff.

I am happy to hear you are enjoying your summer! Happy Wednesday!

amanda said...

better than fall?? please tell me you are joking!!

please!!

happy thursday friend!!

xo