Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've Seen Better Days....






Have you ever had one of those days....where e'thing just seems like it's falling apart? Ever since Bella got her shots it has been a little crazy around here!


Let me start w/her stats from the appt. She now weighs 13 lbs 4 oz and is 24 3/4" long. She is a tall little girl! According to the growth chart she is 50-75 percentile for weight, but the doctor said she looked wonderful and is right on track. She also mentioned Bella is one strong little girl! Which I know she is, she loves moving and playing, so I am really proud of her! She does have a blocked tear duct, which is what I have suspected all along. The doctor wants us to bring her in the next time it is red--which it was this morning, but of course they are closed until Tuesday--and that's assuming we would get in on Tuesday. So, we'll see.


Bella really didn't understand why her mommy and daddy made her get the shots...she was so upset and in pain, it absolutely broke my heart to see my little girl hurting. She had a low grade temp for a couple of days, but nothing major. She has been pretty fussy, though, so I know she still isn't feeling great. Her sleep hasn't been too well, either, so hopefully in a couple of days she will be sleeping a lot better!


Leo has a cold now, so he has been pretty out of it today. Poor guy, he is taking meds but they aren't really helping. He does have a little cough, so if it isn't better by Tuesday he is going to see the doc to see if they can prescribe him something better than an OTC med.


I am doing alright, my eczema has been really bad on my hand lately--from washing all these dishes! lol--so I may just make an appt, too, to get some better meds for it...it feels like chicken pox 24/7! Other than that, just pretty tired lately, I just need to try and squeeze in a nap when Bella starts sleeping better! :)
Hope you enjoy the pics above! Until next time, bye!

1 comment:

llespy said...

I'm so sorry to hear Bella hasn't been feeling well. I remember giving my kids Tylenol about every 4 hours for 24 hours after their shots. The pediatrician told us to do that. Usually the fever wasn't bad then. I hope Leo feels better soon too, and your eczema is better too.