Thursday, May 1, 2008

Must. Drink. Coffee.

Oh, I am so tired. So, so tired. Isabella took a late evening "nap". I warned Leo, don't let her fall asleep, whatever you do, don't let her fall asleep. We were watching tv, she was drinking her bottle and whaddu ya know....she falls asleep. I knew we were all going to be in for a loooong night ahead. And I was right.

Leo finally got her to sleep around, oh, ONE in the morning. Everytime she would fall asleep she would scream, sob, cry. Tears were streaming down her face. I would hold her and give her kisses and she finally stopped sobbing, but was still having the after effects....shaking, shaky sounding sighs-it broke my heart she was that upset.

I woke up at 6 this morning, she woke up crying because she wanted her paci. It is now 7:30 and she is still sleeping, so that is good--I hope she sleeps for awhile longer...yesterday was a hard day and she needs her sleep!

Before I post I have to tell you we are getting a Golden Doodle puppy!!! We'll probably be able to get him/her around the beginning of August sometime. I am so excited! I already have names picked out. "Daisy" if she is a she and "Sampson" if he is a he. If you don't know what a Golden Doodle is, go and google it...they are the cutest dogs and one of the top breeds for families. So go check it out and I bet you'll want one, too.

No comments: