Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Husband Should Be a Landscaper...

This picture cracks me up! Look at that expression and wild baby hair!
Oh how she loves her bath time


Good morning, everyone! How is your weekend so far? Ours is great! Although it did start yesterday, so could that be a reason why we are loving ours so much already? Hehe :)

Yesterday was great! Leo watched our Isabella and my friend's Isabella (they are both the same age! He's a brave brave man, that husband of mine) so us two moms could go and watch Sex and the City--which was a great movie! It was nice to go and see a movie after not seeing one for 8 months or so. After we got back we took Isabella to Lowe's where we bought a ton of landscaping stuff for the front yard. Leo got out by our tree done which looks so amazing! I'll be taking pictures this weekend after it's all complete. For those of you who have been to our house, I think you will be pleasantly surprised :) Our house is really starting to feel like a home now.
Isabella is all better now. Thank goodness! She sure had a rough last week, that's for sure. It breaks my heart when she's not feeling her best.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I hope to post some pics of the landscaping later this weekend. Enjoy the pics of Isabella above!

No comments: