Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dove Men + Care: Journey to Comfort

In the past it was hard to find products for men--sure there were plenty of products for teen boys, but to find products for men to use was close to impossible. Enter Dove + Men Care products. Their products are for the man who is comfortable in his own skin and wants to smell great.



We recently got sent three amazing Dove Men + Care products to test out and let me tell you--he smells so, so good! We received the extra fresh body and face bar, clean comfort body and face wash, and the active clean dual sided shower tool. Dove Men + Care products are clinically proven to fight dryness, no irritation or tightness and are recommended by dermatologists.

Dove Men + Care products smell how a man should smell. Fresh, clean, not too overpowering. Leo has told me before and told me again how much he loves the Dove Men + Care line. With his upcoming deployment to Afghanistan I know that I can send him these products in his care packages and he will appreciate finding them in the box of goodies.

You can join Dove Men + Care in their Journey to Comfort by going to the Dove Men + Care website. There you can watch videos from Andy Pettitte, Joe Girardi, and Albert Pujols while you learn about the different products that they have available for the man in your life.

Enjoy! And if you decide to surprise your man with any of the Dove Men + Care products let me know how he--and you--like them!

I received the three products mentioned in the post above. No other compensation was given. All opinions are based upon my own experience. 

1 comment:

Llama said...

Nice! I must try! Who doesn't love a good smellin man?!?