Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know Me...

Getting to know YOU


So, it's Sunday again which means it is time for another round of Getting to Know You from MannLand5. I love this meme--it's easy, fun, and I've discovered some fabulous blogs on the way!

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?  Hm. That's a tough one...I would love to live somewhere tropical--maybe somewhere in the Bahamas? I may need to do a tropical island tour and then I'll know for sure where I would want to live, ha!



2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?  That one is so easy for me to answer...the gloves in the summer. My skin is crawling just imagining that one!


3. Fried or Bake and why?  Baked. I'm not really a fried type of girl...



4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?  Ellen DeGeneres! I LOVE her--and she cracks me up--I think it would be a fabulous interview!


5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?  I loved Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley High, Nancy Drew, Sleepover Club and who knows what else. I loved {and still do!} to read!


6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.  Big Brother, Glee and Pretty Little Liars.


7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?  "Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against stupid." I'm pretty sarcastic so I love this!


8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?  A trapeze artist! Although I am afraid of heights, so I'm not sure how that would all play out...



Have a fabulous Sunday! And if you want to see a tasty treat that I blogged about, go and and visit Marvelous Mommy--I think you'll like it...

9 comments:

BNM said...

omg the babysitters club i soo remember reading those LOL

Venassa said...

I miss the Babysitters Club. I really wanted to start my own Babysitters Club back in the days when I was reading those books.
I picked Ellen to interview as well. I love her.

Gypsy Heart said...

Fun answers! Hope you have a great Sunday ~

Pat

casey aubut said...

I just did this post and we have a lot of similiar answers! Sweet Valley high and trapeze artist! Yea! forgot about Ellen- would LOVE to talk to her!

Lin said...

I would love to be trapeze artist! They've always been my favorite performers in the circus.

Anonymous said...

What is Pretty Little Liars? I've never heard of it.
I LOVE to read too! Nancy Drew was a huge favorite of mine. :)

Marketing Gurl said...

Hey Winey Mommy! What is a meme...something I have not heard of...also I am looking for advice on how you have 706 followers! Granted I seriously love your blog so I see why but I am looking to grow my blog so any advice would help! Happy Sunday! Love , MG

Anonymous said...

What a fun little meme! Loved the bumper sticker! I had to read it to Tim :-)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I need that sarcasm one for my classroom...my students wouldn't get it though.

I'm with you..I'd need a tropical vacation just to test it out.