Friday, July 9, 2010

Movin' On Up...

With Madelyn's first birthday rapidly approaching I am starting to get more excited about her transition into a big girl bed in the future. Isabella and Madelyn will be sharing a room--and the bed situation possibilities are endless!

I have considered getting a twin mattress for each of them and then search for the perfect pair of headboards. Their room is a green color with pinks, blues, and so many other colors--fun, bright and just a great room for my two little munchkins.

I fell in love with this one:


I love the white furniture look and I could even see myself distressing it a little for a more shabby chic feel.

No matter what we decide on I cannot wait to transition the girls into their new beds--although it is a little insane how quickly time is going by...

This post is made possible from CSN stores. Stay tuned to an exciting review coming soon!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

ohh love that headboard! Perfect for a little girls room!

Marketing Gurl said...

I love the room...love it love it love it!! I like the yellow! Ps...just because I haven't been commenting doesn't mean I am not reading...I am just lurking...but I miss you and hope all is well on the beautiful coast!

Mellisa Rock said...

That's a beautiful choice - I went with a white canopy bed for Miss Maddy - That way - you can pretty much change out the bed spread and it will match anything. Can't wait to see what you review!

Much More Than Mommy said...

I can't wait until you do this review -- my girls share a room and are in a day bed and a toddler bed and I really want to get them matching 'regular' size beds. Those headboards would be PERFECT in their room as well! Enjoy!

Kel said...

How exciting! I remember when each of my girls got their first big girl bed. Their bedroom became their favorite place in the house!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

That bed is pretty. My daughter is almost 3 & has been in her toddler bed for almost a year, but she won't sleep in it. She sleeps on the floor every night.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That headboard is so adorable...just perfect for a little girls room!