* I went out last night. No children. No husband. I met up with two moms at a coffee shop. We laughed. We talked. We closed the place down. Which, by the way, I haven't closed anything down for years. Mission accomplished.
* This will probably sound weird--but it is weird. Around a month ago I noticed one of Madelyn's ears smelled...and not in a good way. She goes to the doctor today--and I may or may not have giggled when explaining what the problem was when I booked said appointment.
* Making Christmas cookies and cinnamon rolls this weekend. I love this time of year. My weight, though? Yeah...not so much.
* I did the 30 Day Shred yesterday. My body is in some pain today. Yikes.
* Reading another awesome book--I'll be writing about it next week. I can't put it down.
* I have really went overboard this year on presents. Every year Leo and I are all no going overboard this year, Chelle! And then it's always an excuse to why the overboardness has happened. I love buying presents for people. It's too much fun!
* Brynlie is a real life crawler. She crawls around the entire house. No more worm crawling, either. This is full on I'm super baby crawling like a pro, Momma! This is going by WAY too fast.
* I turned my air conditioner back on. It's in the 70's. I hate this. I want cool weather, please.