Monday, January 23, 2012
8 at 8
This little cutie is now 8 months old (as of Saturday):
And because I love writing about my girls more than anything, I figured why not create a little list for her to see what she has been up to?
1) She is infatuated with clapping and waving. It's adorable and melts my heart every single time. She's a heart melter, this one.
2) Still in love with cat/dog food although cat food is her nibble of choice. I have now resorted to moving said bowls, although I'm sure me chasing her around has been a huge help in my weight loss.
3) She tried homemade chicken noodle soup last night and LOVED it. She may or may not have also tasted a homemade oatmeal cookie for dessert after her dinner.
4) Story time is one of her favorite times of the day. She snuggles up with her older sisters and just listens to me read to her.
5) Speaking of sisters, when they wake up after she and I do? Her face breaks out in the biggest of smiles. The amount of love that she has for Isabella and Madelyn is enormous and I love it.
6) Still no teeth. I can feel her bottom two--but they haven't made an appearance as of yet. Maybe by 9 months? We shall see.
7) She loves beans. Not green beans, but homemade by her mommy or daddy pinto beans from the Crock-Pot. She cries for more--and she usually gets more.
8) She is loves standing up everywhere that she can--in her crib, at the couch, at the windows. If she can hoist herself up she makes sure to do it.
I cannot believe that my Brynlie is already 8 months...I mean, really--she will be 1 year in less than 4 months! Mind blowing and knowing how quickly time passes I make sure to soak up all of my time with her. It doesn't bother me one bit to rock her to sleep, move her into bed with me to nurse during the night. I want to enjoy every sweet moment with my baby girl.