* This weekend we went to McDonalds. We consider this McD's to be the newer, nicer one around. Nice coffee bar, it's clean, practically brand new. What's not to like, right? Oh, wait. Maybe the used needle and syringe in the parking lot next to our car. Or could it have been the group of teenage boys yelling and cursing. Hm....don't think we'll be taking Isabella there. Ever again.
* I made us homemade banana bread last nite. Yum. Absolutely delish. Something so comforting about the smells drifting through our home and then eating eat fresh out of the oven. All while watching Amazing Race. Totally reminds me of being at home with my parents.
* I have absolutely no idea what to get Leo for Christmas. Is anyone else having that same problem? I am trying to get a majority of my lists together and I have no clue what to get the guy. Help!
* I am SO happy the election is Tuesday. I think if I see ONE more political ad or news story I will vomit. I have had it!! I understand it's the election but I really think the media is out.of.control with this one.
* We just found out that Leo may be getting deployed for six months. I am on pins and needles waiting to see if he will for sure be going. Once it is determined 100% I will go from there. At this moment I am not getting too worried. If it is going to happen I have to remain strong for Isabella. It was different before Isabella was here. I was so sad when Leo was gone the last time. I didn't know what to do. Now with Isabella here I a) won't be as lonely b) I have to remain strong for her. It will be a long, hard six months if he does go. Another day as a military wife....