KD over at A Bit Squirrelly is hosting Thankful Thursday over at her blog. How great is she! KD is hilarious, sweet, kind....and her blog?
It never disappoints!
This week's theme is six things that bring me joy.
1. My family. I know that no matter what they love me for being me. Leo is my rock, my best friend and a wonderful husband. Isabella is funny, sweet, beautiful and is the best dance partner ever.
2. Starbucks. I love their hot pumpkin spice lattes or their iced caramel macchiato. I usually get them each time I go to Barnes and Noble. There's something about wandering around, browsing books with said coffee in hand. Pure bliss.
3. Reading. Books are my little getaway. For just a little bit I get to escape into their world, their lives and it's just a nice time for me to be in my own little world for a little bit.
4. Crafting. Whether it's making bows for Isabella, scrapbooking, making cards or just daydreaming about all that I want to do, I love it! It's also another thing that I can do for just a little bit of quietness by myself...I love seeing all that I can create. Totally relaxing.
5. Getting mail. I love getting mail. With the exception of bills, just opening a piece of mail brightens my day. A card, a gift, a magazine, my Netflix movie...it doesn't matter, I love it all.
6. Hmm....their are so many things that bring joy into my life. I had to think for a little bit on what my final list maker would be. I have decided it's going to be when I get my hair done and they wash my hair. I am usually so relaxed and daydreaming...totally relaxing....
Make sure you go visit KD and write a list of your own....and while you're at it--go check out her blog! Funniest. girl. ever!