* When Isabella is tired she will now give us a wave, pop in her paci and walk to her crib. No screaming, no fighting it....the girl just wants to sleep!
* She says "teddy" now. Her lovie is a pink teddy bear that her Great Grandma gave her when they picked us up at the airport in Tulsa awhile back. She must have teddy to sleep. Occassionally she will throw teddy over so she can cry and have me go in the room so she can give me a hug...and, of course, rescue teddy.
* Some of our friends that we met in Turkey got orders to Florida--which isn't too far away from our house! Yay! They flew in (they are currently living in Turkey) to Florida today and they are coming by our house on Saturday. I am so excited!
* Last nite I got out all of our Christmas movies...I have also hung up Christmas handtowels, filled up a snowman lotion dispenser and bought a snowman sponge. This weekend I am going to ask Leo to get down our Christmas decorations. I love Christmas and cannot wait for the marathon movies on Lifetime and ABC Family! Please tell me you watch these movies, too?
And now for the good stuff....
One of my favorite bloggers, Leslie from Got Kids, Need Valium gave me an award!
Leslie has two of the cutest kids ever, is currently living in Chile and she will soon be flying home to the US for a much needed vacay to her family and Target therapy (so I just made up the Target therapy...but I bet she will be stopping by there...a time or two).
If you've never stopped by her blog--do it--you will love her and her funny stories!
As with any award, there are rules. The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 5 of my favorite addictions:
1. Target. I love Target more than any other store. They have great things, cute things and going there makes me feel good!
2. Diet Coke. Love it, must have it. Leo has learned that in order for me to function I must have my DC. We'll just leave it at that....
3. Okay, this one may be weird to some of you...but I love pregnancy tests. No joke. I have bought so many of those sticks when trying to conceive Isabella I should have been a VP of the company. And now that we are trying for #2? You may want to buy stock in those companies. But seriously, I love those things. When I *finally* got pregnant with Isabella I used at least 9 tests. You may say after those years of seeing negatives I was in a sort of denial....
4. Chocolate. Chocolate has never let me down. It comforts me, tides me over and makes me happy. The only downside? It has prohibited in not letting me lose anymore weight....
5. Reading. I love reading. Books, magazines, blogs, you name it. I am picky on what I read, though. I won't read something just to read...it has to capture my attention and make me want more.
So, there you have it. My list. Weird? Possibly? All me? Totally.
Here are the 5 fabulous bloggers that I am going to hand this out to:
1. The Nice One over at Even the Nice Ones.
2. Kelli at "Writing"the Waves of Motherhood.
3. Clare at Diapers to Designs.
4. Tyne at The White House.
5. KD at A Bit Squirrelly.
Go check out all their fabulous blogs....they are funny, creative and always make me smile. Those are just a few of the reasons that I
stalk love their blogs.