*****Remember to enter my giveaway here!*****
* Our friends came down on Saturday...we had so. much. fun! I hated the day coming to an end--but the good news? They made an offer on a house 2 hours away! I'm so happy to have good friends close by again. I can't wait for them to move closer!
* Leo more than likely won't be getting deployed yet. Yay! But he may have to go this summer which will mean he won't be here for Bella's second birthday. It's still a long way away, so I'm just enjoying him being here with us.
* I got my hair done on Saturday (my friend got hers done, too!) and I love it! I got a few highlights and a new shorter do. Longer in front but shorter in back--I told her I do not want to be able to throw it up in a pony tail and she made it happen. I also have been wearing my bangs to the side now...I love it!
* Isabella is such a cutie...she now loves to do this fake laugh thing--out of nowhere! It cracks me up! She'll be walking and just start doing the fakest laugh which cracks me up so she keeps doing it...I love her so much!
* We went to Chili's this weekend and Isabella kept turning around to share her chips with some people sitting by our table. They were cracking up! I told ya--she just loves to share!
* I bought the warmest, cuddliest sweater from The Gap this weekend. I. Love. It! It's so warm--perfect for taking with me to Missouri and Indiana during Thanksgiving!