With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I want to take a few minutes and think about how much I have to be thankful for.
* For my husband, my rock and who would do anything for Isabella and me.
* For Isabella, my beautiful, healthy, happy, adorable, cuddly little girl.
* For our new little baby....I still cannot believe it's true....
* For having a roof over our heads
* For having food to eat for each meal
* For clothing to keep me warm
* For my family--they are by my side through everything....they are the definition of a family
* For Leo's family--they are so kind hearted and loving
* For being able to be a stay at home momma to Isabella...I feel lucky to be able to do so
* For my friends--both irl and my bloggy friends. What would I do without you guys?
* For my health. Too many times we take things for granted.
I have much more that I am thankful for, but those are the main things that popped into my head this morning.
I wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving!