Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free Tropicana Orange Juice!

Photobucket
 

I had to share this sweet deal with all of you--today ONLY you can get a coupon for a free carton of Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice for only 5 points!

This is a great deal! I'm really loving all of these great prizes that Tropicana Juicy Rewards is offering! And hurry--there are only 45,299 free cartons left--get yours before they're all gone!

Edited to add: You must be enrolled in the Juicy Rewards program and have a balance of 5 points to complete this offer.

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.