Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Saturday...Yay!

Happy Saturday to you all! I hope everyone is doing well. Here is a quick update of the past couple of days since I have not written any posts in that long. Yikes! Where does all of my time go? If anyone has an answer for me, please, tell me!

Isabella is crawling more and more. She has a few different crawls. One is what I like to call, "the worm" (remember the dance?), another is the inchworm, which she doesn't do very much anymore (we all know how an inchworm moves, lol!) and the last is your typical baby crawl. She is adorable and such a fast learner. She is now loving getting into mommy's magazines, loves playing/terrorizing our cat (not sure which since Boo is the one that typically goes up to her and brings her play squirrel for Isabella to play with her....), she loves helping mommy do ANYTHING--taking out trash, carrying the mail, fold laundry...I must say she is QUITE the little helper. She is still shrieking very very loudly, but doesn't do it quite as often (yay!). She can also feed herself with her spoon which is a very cute thing to watch...although we don't let her do it that often yet :) She has become VERY attached to me, and doesn't care for being alone. She likes to get into everything, especially mommy's magazines! We are continuously baby proofing and picking things up that we think she may enjoy.

I hope everyone is doing well and have a great weekend!

No comments: