Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I {Heart} Cinnabon Bars...

Thanks to Mom Central and Kellog's I recently got the chance to test out their new Cinnabon bars.

These bars are delicious! It's like they knew one of my cravings this pregnancy was a delicious Cinnabon. The problem with that is that we don't have any Cinnabon store within an hour of where I live. When they offered my family a box of Kellog's new Cinnabon bars I jumped all over it!

The bars can be eaten room temperature straight from the box or you can pop it in the microwave for a mere 3 seconds. Quick and easy. They have the delicious taste of Cinnabon's delicious cinnamon and their yummy frosting.

My entire family loved them. My husband even raved that he gave them 4 out of 4 stars--which is rare for him on anything sweet! Isabella asks for one each morning with her breakfast as well.

Again, thank you to Mom Central and Kellog's for this yummy opportunity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo those sound delicious!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I haven't seen those in the stores, but if I do I will pick up a box. They sound so yummy!

Jill and Rick said...

mmmmm, sounds wonderful! So they are breakfast bars? We should pick some up for some on-the-go breakfast days!