Sunday, October 4, 2009

Award Thank You's!

I was recently gifted with {2} amazing awards from {4} amazing ladies!

The first award I received was this gem:



I got this from Chance and Marta.


Have you ever visited their blogs?


You should--these {2} are so talented and sweet--I heart their blogs and them to pieces! You really need to go and see their creativeness and their adorable children!


The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are: accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now it's my turn to pass it along!


I honestly can't only give this away to {15}!


Seriously. I love all of the blogs I read. So if you're taking the time to read this?


Please take this award. Because I heart all of my readers--really, I do! Congrats on the award!


I received the Honest Scrap award from Summer and Heidi.


These two lovely ladies are so crafty, too! You wouldn't believe the cuteness they come up with. You know the tutu Isabella was wearing for her birthday party?


Guess who I bought that from?


Summer! And if you're in the market for a custom made tutu? She's having a sale on those and everything else in her shop for 25% off! Pretty sweet, right?


Back to the award rules.


1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.


2. Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.


3.Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.


4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded the HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.


Here are 10 random things:


1. I have freckles on my cheeks, nose, arms...Leo thinks they're adorable and Isabella calls them moles. Lovely.


2. I have possibly the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know. It's sick. No wonder I can't lose anymore weight!


3. I love reading. Nothing too difficult, though! Light reads all the way. And magazines? Um, I'm a magazine junkie. My faves are Glamour, Real Simple and Us Weekly. Told ya light reads!


4. My feet are so ticklish. Is that how you spell 'ticklish'--it looks really strange. Anyway, when I get pedis I'm the girl you'll find giggling over and over. It's ridiculously embarrassing!


5. I'm a caffeine addict. I must have coffee in the morning and I drink a ridiculous amount of Diet Coke throughout the day. Without it? Yikes!


6. I often daydream of having a spa day. But on the rare chance Leo tells me to book one? I don't. I'd rather use the money on my girls. Or my husband! I just could think of so many different ways that I could spend that money.


7. This year on my Christmas list I want new towels/washclothes/rugs for our master bath. And a Chi iron. And new sheets for our bed. I've been needing replacements for all of the above for awhile, so why not ask for them for Christmas?


8. I never miss an episode of Desperate Housewives or Grey's. Ever.


9. It drives me crazy when Leo plays his video games. Yet I always find myself buying them for him for Christmas and his birthday! So when I feel like complaining? I have to remind myself...no. more. video game gifts!


10. I buy wine based on what the label looks like. I just bought the cutest bottle (haha! that just sounds funny) with a black and white damask print. It's called Kate and Cassie--bought it at Super Target in Mobile last week. It's delish!


Okay, and because it's getting late and I have a lot I need to do before heading to bed I will pass this one on later. Thank you to all {4} wonderful ladies and bloggy friends for these awards.


I heart you all so much!

8 comments:

Loukia said...

Number 8 - me, too! :)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Awww..thanks for the award, and for promoting my sale! I will get on this asap! :) You're the best!

amanda said...

#7 - i totally understand!! still wishing i would have registered for extra stuff like this for down the road!! now here is down the road and i would love new towels!!

Liz Mays said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them!

The Chi iron will be worth it! I love mine!

I'm all about the light reading too. I love US Weekly, In Touch, and Life & Style. lol

Clare said...

i totally buy wine based on the label too:)

Llama said...

Seriously...what is it with those video games...I swear he wasn't even into them that much until SILLY me bought him nintendo WII and then proceeded to get game after game...oh boy...i SO know what you mean!

Chance said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Becks said...

Im so there with you on the caffeine addict thing. But get this...i stopped drinking my beloved Diet Pepsi for 4 days!!! I dont know how im still alive.

I still have a latte in the morning but thats it for caffeine for the day (does caffeine have two f's??) I was getting insomnia BAD..so before I started taking anything for it I thought it would be wise to give up my insane amount of Diet Pepsi. I haven't had insomnia in 4 days..huh guess its working...but its painful!!!