Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Best Date. Ever.






I don't know if I told you all this or not...


It was kind of a big deal to me.


I had a date.


And not with Leo.


*gasp*


*shock*


I left my house full of eagerness.


I practically had goosebumps!


I pulled into the parking lot.


Searching to see if my date would recognize me.


As I walked into the doors I felt my date give me what felt almost like a hug.


An "I missed you, Chelle" hug.


And wow, did I miss them, too.


The smell.


The touches.


The way they make me feel inside...like a kid at Christmas.
I can imagine that you are wondering who could possibly make me feel this good?


Who would be so great that I would voluntarily leave my house on a Thursday nite?


Allow me to introduce you...






This:





Was my big date.



I can guarantee you that there will be a lot of repeats like tonite...



Chelle + Target = True Luv 4Ever




Did you do something for YOU this week? Join in the fun at Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday!

You can thank me later for pointing you in her direction *smile*

18 comments:

Theta Mom said...

OMG! So the date went well? LOL I LOVE this post!!! Seriously, I can't remember life before Target can you? It's like the best store EVER. Awesome post and so glad you spent some QT alone with your one and only! Thanks so much for joining us and linking up! You rock Chelle!

Frugal Vicki said...

ROFL! This is hilarious! Do we even remember what life was like prekids? I loved this post, it was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hehe to cute! Loved this post :-)

tinahead81 said...

great post! looove me some target! that's an awesome timeout!!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Love this post! Very funny!
Welcome to Time-Out Thursdays with Theta Mom. Love your blog design :)

I am now following you...
http://www.thewannabewahm.com

ps. I would leave my husband and marry Target if I could... Don't tell my husband ;)

Katie said...

Ha ha, an outing to Target alone is like a beach vacation! I found your blog through PR. I would love to be a follower if you will follow me as well. : )

Anonymous said...

Awww I love it! Glad you had a great date :)

Hera said...

Too cute! So happy you had a good date night for yourself, honey! You deserve it!

amanda said...

so happy you and your one true long lost love were finally reconnected :)

Dee said...

WHAT?!?!?! Target is cheating on me?? I guess it got tired of me when I haven't showed much lately....

Unknown said...

lol...I love this post!Great to see that you had one on one time at Target! I love it there also:) TGIF!!

Flory said...

I can't remember the last time I stopped at TARGET. I know the last time, I spent a lot of money. I think I shopped at every department.

So glad you took some time out. :)

Liz Mays said...

Target is one hot date! You lucky red hot mama, you.

Pink Haired Momma said...

hahaahah what a cute post!
And a fabulous date! Target is one of my fav places to go...ALONE!!!

Glad you got some alone momma time!
Thanks for coming by pink haired momma. I love this time out thursday! It is so cool to connect with moms who need and deserve a little break! and they take it! woohoo us!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha...when you said "not with Leo", I knew it could be with none other than Target, your other true love. :)

Kelly L said...

Hey I've been dating Target for years.. makes for a great and at times expensive date...

Love to you.
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Laura said...

♥ it!!! I just adore my Tar-jay! He he!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is the cutest post (that does not include cute little ones) ever! I know exactly how you feel. Target is the best! I wish they had a frequent shoppers club to earn free stuff based on what you spent in the store because I would be racking up the free stuff!