The good news is that I have kept up with my workouts. I'm pretty sure Jillian would give me a high five for that one...
Back to my must haves and what has kept me somewhat in a great mood in between my sneezing and coughing.
- HGTV. Pretty sure I have recorded too many shows. Wait, there is no such thing as too many HGTV shows, right?
- Comfort foods. Totally screwed over my healthy eating with the following foods: my Mom's oatmeal cookie recipe (NOT your average oatmeal cookie, my friends. I may need to pass this one along to the rest of you...) and homemade banana bread that is to die for yummy.
- A new book. I'm currently reading Everyone is Beautiful and I LOVE it. It's a mom centered fiction book and she kind of reminds me of me. Granted I just started it, but I love when I can connect to a character. Here's a link to an excerpt from the book from Katherine Center's site.
- Coffee. Had to make more this afternoon when I was practically falling asleep. Blah.
- Tantrum free days. That's pretty much a wish. And a non reality.
- Since I put in a wish I'll throw in a 6th must have. Lots of comfy pillows and blankets. Heaven for my aching body when I finally manage to get some sleep.
So there you have it. My must haves...well, one was a wish, but wishes do come true sometimes, right?
What are some things that you need to survive when you get sick? Can't wait to see--and add them to my list!