* I just finished Summer Rental. It was a delicious, fun read. Yes, I just called it delicious. I wanted more and more and more...can't wait for her next book!
* I am now reading Jaycee Dugard's book. It's a heart wrenching read so far, but I can't put it down. Just to read everything that she went through and how she survived it all just makes me admire her for her strength. Have you read her book? Thoughts?
* Brynlie and Madelyn have well baby check ups PLUS shots for both. Fun times and I'm pretty sure I'll be packing Dum Dums for Madelyn and have Brynlie's milk bar ready for her. Not a huge fan of shot day--especially since TWO of my girls will be on the receiving end.
* Did two weeks of the post baby boot camp DVD. I have now moved onto Jillian and her excruciating 30 Day Shred. Holy sore muscles! I love it so far. I've lost (well, depending on the day) 5 pounds. I'm sure it has to do with my eating. Doing better, just not great. But hey-I feel better and for now that's what counts.
* I have a new favorite summer drink. Friends meet Skinnygirl. It's summer in a glass. It makes me want to invite y'all over to have some with me. Go now and buy some-I know you'll thank me so let me just say you're welcome.
* Bachelor Pad starts Monday night. Three awesome hours of Bachelor and Bachelorette castoffs all living amongst one another. I think I'll break out the Skinnygirl for Monday!
* I'm addicted to HGTV once again. Poor husband has to listen to me and my big dreams for our home. I've started him in the right direction--I can't wait to do some of our bigger projects. Lots of pictures and posts to come.
* How's your week? Are you going to BlogHer? Or are you like me and
* And here's the cutest princess ever wishing you all a fabulous end of your week!