Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Love...

Can you believe that tomorrow is the first true day of fall? I know-I can't either, although I have been in fall mode since September 1st.

Fall is time for warm, cozy blankets.

Pumpkin spice lattes with whipped cream on top.

Pumpkin breads and banana breads.

My favorite Gap Long & Lean jeans.

Sweaters.

Warm socks.

Chili.

Chicken noodle soup.

Red, yellow and orange leaves.

Or just brown leaves like we get down south.

Lots of good books to read.

Halloween.

Thanksgiving.

Cute boots for the girls. And me.

Fall television lineup.

Scary movies.

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

There we have it. My list of fall...what makes fall turn into fall for you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the change of seasons!

BNM said...

Yay for Fall! I love it! for me its SEC football, bonfires, hot coco, layers, and snuggles!

Jenny said...

Football for sure, sweaters, definitely love pumpkin spice lattes and yummy pumpkin bread! Totally just made myself hungry!

amanda said...

happy happy fall my fall loving buddy :)

we went to the pumpkin patch on saturday and i thought of you!!

xo

Jess said...

Great fall list! It's my favorite season! Sweaters, jeans, boots, hot chocolate, and football. Oh and the pumpkin patch and corn maze too! Hoping to have our first bonfire of the season this weekend!

Mamarazzi said...

it's 103 here today...i am so ready for Fall weather and SWEATERS and jeans!!!

GREAT list!

popping in from FYL...sounds like a whole lot of fun, tho i may need a Twitorial...i am WAY Twitter Challenged (i keep telling people this hoping someone will help, but i may be a lost cause)@HolleeAnnCFG.

The Black Sheep said...

Pumpkin Spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Candles that smell like apples & spices. My ugg slip ons. Cozy fleece sweaters.

I LOVE FALL :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, the pumpkin and the cinnamon...smells that just make me feel warm and cozy..love them.

BTW, things are looking very different around here...