* Leo will be painting my entire home next week! The girls and I will be living it up in Texas while he is here painting away. For the record this was his idea...and I couldn't be happier
* When Leo bought me a Nook Color I was a little on the iffy side. Seriously. I love books. How they smell. Bending the pages. Turning the pages with my fingers. Now that I have a new baby and am awakened frequently at night? Hello, Nook Color! It's like my new BFF/must have/highly recommended product. Trust me.
* Hello, fall lineup on tv! I'm excited for the following shows to return: Grey's (no brainer there), Survivor, Modern Family, and I'm starting to get into Parenthood. Excited for these new shows: Whitney, Up All Night, 2 Broke Girls. What shows are you excited for this fall? I'm going to love having a full DVR to watch at night when the girls are all asleep!
* Getting my hair done on Friday! I'm cutting it. I'm so not a long hair type of girl. It's below my shoulders and I've had enough. Also going to be doing some highlights/lowlights. Cannot WAIT.
* Where do you buy clothes at? I've been losing weight (now at my lowest since having Brynlie!) and I am over yoga pants. Help! I love Anthropologie, but we don't have one here and honestly I wouldn't spend that much money on clothes for myself at the moment.
Okay, so that's it in a nutshell. I'll *hopefully* be catching up on my blog reading this weekend and next week. I always get a little extra time when we're visiting the grandparents...it's a win/win for us all!