*Remember how I am in love with Target? Ha! How could you forget! Anyhow, we went to Mobile on Friday and went to Target. They were having an AMAZING sale. I was in somewhat of a Target coma browsing the isles of each and every section. I found an awesome quilt for our room that was 75% off. Wow! We got some new sheets (flannel for the cold weather months ahead), a new rug for the front door, a cute shelf for our bathroom and countless other things. I was in heaven. And the best part? Isabella was an angel the entire time. I love my little shopaholic!
* Went to the outlets on Thursday night. Bought Isabella tons of clothes for less than $30. I puffy heart our outlets and was buying so much stuff that was on sale for next years summer clothes. I love buying her clothes on sale for the next year. I feel so accomplished when that happens (and Leo? Yeah, he gets oh so proud of me, too).
* Leo is gone on a TDY (that's military lingo which basically means out of town). Isabella and I were sad to see him go--but he had to turn around 1/2 hour into his drive because he forgot his sleeping bag. Poor honey! I did make him some pancakes early this morning for him to eat. He won't be getting any good food this week.
* Isabella and I were somewhat productive today after her nap. We went on a long walk, came back and gave her a bath and THEN we made a ham and cheese omelet and toast. (Man, I just said a lot of "and"s--sorry!). Our night was going great until I got a phone call from someone in our neighborhood who found Daisy running the streets. The girl was so nice and loved Daisy, but I must have looked like a sight--carrying Isabella on my hip, carrying the dogleash all the while with dripping wet hair from my shower. Thanks, Daisy.....
* Isabella will be one in a week and a half. So crazy. Really blowing my mind. Has it been a year already?
* Isabella can say "sssss" now when I ask her to. She likes to help "clean" her tray and face after eating and LOVES to share her meals with momma. She loves making me laugh and smile--and she LOVES to laugh. I could listen to her laugh all day every day.
* Have you seen those Swiffer commericals with the brooms where they try to romance their owners back who have switched to a Swiffer? For some reason I think they are HILARIOUS! As you can see it doesn't take a whole lot to humor me these days....
* We survived our first nite without Leo. We missed him! It's lonely without having him around. Very lonely.
* Going to be buying some fall clothes for me in a few weeks. Any suggestions on where to go? I want clothes that are affordable but will last me awhile. I have so many pairs of jeans, but (I'm about to get personal) I still have some baby belly leftover. It'll probably be with me for awhile, too. I want jeans that will help conceal it, but not be too high. I can't wear the lowcut jeans because when I sit down it all is right there for the world to see. Where do you buy your jeans at?