Danielle from Life with the Hewitt Family has tagged me with a meme....and we all know how much I love a meme!
Here are the rules:
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3.Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.
Without further ado, here we go....
1) I will only eat Heinz Ketchup. No other ketchup will do. I'm not sure why, but that's how I am. Leo thinks I am crazy for this. I think I just know my ketchup.
2) I have a huge movie collection. After living in Turkey for two years we built up quite the collection. I would say at least 250-300 movies. It's a little insane and I'm not sure what we'll do with them. It's not like we love every single movie, but still. Maybe I'll sell them on E-Bay some day....without Leo knowing.
3) I don't like talking on the phone....except with my Mom, sister, etc. I would much rather "talk" via e-mail, Twitter, blog, etc. A lot of my friends will call me and I'll just look at the phone and think, um, I'll call her back....really, I will! Except by the time I actually do call them back they think I am mad at them. So for any friends that may read this, I'm not mad! Just not a phone person.
4) I like to be organized. If my closet is organized, I feel like life is organized. Same thing with my cabinets, drawers, etc. I am always re-organizing them and making sure they are stacked just right. Same thing with lists. I have lists for so many things in my life. Grocery. Cleaning. Gifts. Food for Isabella's birthday. I could go on for awhile. Leo doesn't understand the need for a list. I say if I don't have a list then all things will be chaos, unorganized and out of control. I blame my mom for this....she is the queen of all things with lists. Seriously.
5) I hate children's stores where everything is so packed together that you can't fit your stroller around anything. It's a children's store. Make the aisles bigger. Or move the clothes racks apart. The worst store I have been in is a little boutique where I live. It's a childrens' boutique. But impossible to walk around in. With or without a stroller. I haven't been back since.
6) I used to work at a frozen custard store in Missouri. I worked there from 15 1/2 until I was 20. I still have dreams/nightmares about that place. I would say on an average of once a month or every couple of months I dream I am at work there. It's a little bizarre. Does anyone else dream about their old jobs? Does anyone know why I am dreaming about this place?
Okay, so that took me oh, forever to think of things you probably wouldn't know about me. Hope you enjoyed reading more on what makes me who I am....as for who I am tagging, I tag anyone who would love to tell me more about them. Have fun!