* Yes, you read the title right....fall has arrived! In full, blustery force (whenever I say blustery I think of Winnie the Pooh.....). It's wonderful. I am baking pumpkin bread (one loaf for us and the other for my brother at college), pumpkin pie candle is lit, long sleeves on, jackets on when we are outside. I. Love. This.
* We watched The Strangers last nite. We were scared. Very scared. I am still spooked. Anytime a car drives by I peek out the window. The wind has been blowing so hard it blew off my fall sign hanging up. Lets just say that freaked me out. If you are in the mood for a scary movie this Halloween week--watch it! And then let me know how scared you are....
* I went to the doctor on Friday. I have a sinus infection. Which explains the fever for 2 weeks. And the horrible headaches. Hopefully my meds will clear this up fast! Thank you ALL for the well wishes--you touched my heart.
* Isabella is all better. I think she may have had a cold or something. Either way she is fever free now which makes me feel even better that she feels back to her old self.
* Have you tried the new Puffs with the Vicks in them? Ohmygoodness. I love Vicks. And these are my new favorite--- just in time for sick season. Thank you, Puffs!