* I had to call Poison Control on Monday. Now, before you panic, it wasn't anything extremely horrible, but after consulting my BFF Doctor Google, I decided to call. Why? Because Isabella ate part of an acorn (go ahead and say it....that girl eats anything!).... To be fair it wasn't even half of a half of a half. But when I saw they could be poisonous...well, I freaked! The woman was very kind and told me that unless she ate A LOT of acorns more than likely my little one would be okay. She called us back in a few hours to make sure she was okay. Which she was. Shew!
* This past weekend was amazing. After doing Isabella's pictures we went to....wait for it....Target! I found the cutest kelly green and pink striped cardigan. I fell in love with it. It was also on clearance which was awesome. Isabella got a book and then we got some food items. After Target we ate dinner at Panera Bread. Ohhh...I love Panera. We have some Panera's where I grew up and I love it! It was a special day and a simple day. Life is good.
* We watched Lars and the Real Girl. I loved the movie. It was a sweet story line and I love movies that aren't so mainstream. It was simple and made me happy. If you haven't seen it, I say watch it. And I hope you love it as much as I did.
* Leo and I bought Skip-Bo last week. We now have nightly card games. Usually we do our own thing, but lately I've missed doing things with him. A lot. So we now try to play a game, watch a movie, work outside together. As a family. Again, life is good.
* Our cell phone bill this month is ridiculous. It's over $300!! Turns out awhile back we lowered our plan b/c we had SO many rollover minutes it was funny. Yeah, we weren't laughing last nite when we got that slap in the face. Looks like we will be upping our plan once again. Grrrr....
* The outfit Bella is wearing in her pics is from Target. Have I mentioned how much I puffy heart Target?
* The bow Bella is wearing is something that I made her. I love making her bows! It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, but at the same time it relaxes me. Plus I save a ton of money from making them myself rather than buying in a boutique somewhere.
* Isabella's birthday bash is this upcoming Saturday. A lot of Leo's family will be coming in town starting on Friday. We can't wait to see them! It will be nice to have a fun, relaxing day filled with more yummy cake and ice cream.
* Leo bought me the new charge adapter for our laptop. Our previous one was destroyed by an unnamed little girl....it was my fault that she got ahold of it, but I have been really shook up by NOT having my laptop. Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but once you have a laptop...well, going back to your desktop is not the same. Trust me on this one.