1. Must display a cheerful attitude. Check! I almost always am cheerful.
2. Must love one another. I adore my readers!
3. Must make mistakes. Are you kidding me?! Mistake is my middle name....
4. Must learn from others. I have learned sooo much from my blog friends.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. I try to be positive!
6. Must love life. I LOVE my life...wouldn't have it any other way
7. Must love kids. Check! I love love LOVE kids!
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
My second award is from Laural over at Mamasphere. Thank you, Laural! She is hilarious! She ALWAYS makes me laugh and not in the quiet way...but the laughing so loud and hard my husband looks at me like I may be losing it or so hard tears coming streaming from my eyes...good times, good times!....Anways, her blog is one of my faves. Promise me you'll go over and give her blog a good reading through.
This is the Proximade Award. To translate from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity." Meaning, that blogging makes us 'close'- being close through proxy. How awesome is that??
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"
Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
Here are my 8:
4. Elaine from The Miss Elaine-ous Life.
5. McMommy from The McMommy Chronicles.
6. Amanda from Not So Extraordinary, But Always Exciting Life.
7. Becks from Little Miss Pearsonality.
8. Jennifer from Life with the Burk Family.