Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am...


Today I am linking up with Chrissy over at Life as CEO for her new weekly post of "I am..." It's her Sunday edition of writing out her thinking/feeling/doing/wishing positives for the week ahead. I think it's the perfect way for me to get into the mindset that tomorrow is Monday and that means that our week will be starting up once again.

Ready?

I am...going to do some more reading. This includes blogs and books. I am so far behind--and I usually feel better once I get a little bit of quiet time to myself daily.

I am...going to continue to try and eat healthier. If I fail for a day I will not beat myself up mentally. I will simply pick up and continue down the right track.

I am...going to smile every day and be happy. I will not let anything or anyone get me down--I control my happiness and that is the key to me being happy.

I am...going to try and get one mommy time out this week. Last week I got my hair done AND I went to Target. Alone. Talk about an awesome night!

I am...going to drink MORE water and LESS Diet Coke. 

These are my hopes for the week--I need to read these every morning to remind myself of what I have set out to do!

Remember to go and check out Chrissy's and if you're feeling extra inspired write out your own list. Have fun thinking of some things that you want to do for yourself this week!


5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Sometimes even when I don't feel happy, I smile and it makes me feel better. It's the weirdest thing how that works! Good luck with the Diet Coke. That's such a weakness for me.

Jewls said...

I'm lovin' the new look of your blog! So fresh and pretty!

Good luck with your goals...I am going to {try} and get up for my 6 am cardio toning class...we'll see! :)

The Black Sheep said...

LOVE that you did this free write assignment with me! Looks like you have lots of great aspirations for this week!

amanda said...

"-I control my happiness and that is the key to me being happy."

this is sooo true. something i have to remind myself of often :)

happy monday friend!!

Anti-Supermom said...

Good list, I need to remember it's *not* a diet it's a lifestyle... ugh.