Monday, November 21, 2011

Six. Months.


So it's official. You are now a 6 month old. I honestly cannot believe that you are now half a year old.

Did I really just say half a year?

You rocked at your 6 month checkup today. 15 pounds, 26 1/2 inches long. Growing perfectly, reaching all of your milestones.

This in no way surprises me. You're an amazing baby--and I know that people always say that they have amazing children, but you really are.

You are starting to move around SO much. Your latest way of getting around? The pushup crawl:




You get up in pushup position and then drop forward--like a dance move or something? It's hilarious. It's cute. And it gets you from here to there. *As typing this you JUST crawled a couple of REAL crawl moves. Insanity!

You also dance, dance, dance. Any music you hear, if mommy is attempting to sing singing her heart out, you get on your hands and knees and shake it out. You're my rockstar!

As for foods, you love fruit. Veggies aren't a hit unless they're orange. And you're still my breastfeeding marathoner--as in you'd rather be with momma than eat anything else which is still awesome.

I love you SO much. The past six months have been a whirlwind of fun. I don't want the next six months to fly by as quickly. You've stolen my heart, sweetheart. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! ahh a crawler what life changing moment!

amanda said...

honey she is just too stinkin cute!!

happy six months sweet girl!

Daniele said...

Get out, 6 months?! Happy half year birthday cutie pie!!!

Anti-Supermom said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months either, wow!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

6 months? No way! And, seriously, that is the cutest smile and push up crawl I've seen!