Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Notice Anything Different?

I had wanted a new blog look for quite sometime now. I wanted something crisp. Clean. Fun. And bright.

After scouring the web universe for days weeks months, I knew exactly what I wanted and who I wanted to do it for me.

A majority of my readers know her simply as Krystyn from Really, Are You Serious?. But...

Did you know she's a full time blog designer, twitter page designer, card/announcement designer and more over at Krizzy Designs?

She is! And? She is fabulous.

I let her know how nervous I was about my blog. I am one of those people who likes to have their hands in everything--much to the annoyance of my family I am sure.

She held my hand through the entire process, sent me samples and really let her creativity come through. She listened to everything that I had to say--and now?

I am in LOVE with my end result! I'm happy to blog again!

Thank you SO much, Krystyn!

11 comments:

My Mercurial Nature said...

It looks fantastic, really!! Love the color/brightness along with the simplicity!! Jealous!

Anti-Supermom said...

Krystyn did an awesome job, like always!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! She did a fantastic job.

Lin said...

Ooh...I love it! I really like how clean it looks. I think it may be time for me to clean up my blog too :)

Heather B. said...

It's PERFECT!!!!! She did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Good Job Krystyn! Love it Chelle :-)

Venassa said...

It looks great! My favorite part is probably the saying at the top "you had me at merlot". It made me laugh :p

amanda said...

yay for teamwork!!

Daniele said...

love!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So very glad you love it! And, you were a great customer, too!

Megan said...

Ooh, it looks fantastic!!!!! LOVE it. :-)