Sunday, April 5, 2009

I *Heart* These Things....


Lately I have been wanting to do a post on some of our favorite things. Food, toys, whatever they may be--our family loves them and I just wanted to share a few with my readers. Hope you enjoy them and who knows--maybe you'll discover a new favorite, too....

Isabella LOVES her Playskool Glowie! She puts herself to sleep every nite with her--we will definitely be buying Addison one.Bath and Body's Butterfly Flower scent--so summery and wonderful! I have requested Leo to surprise me with the body butter...it's my latest favorite scent.

Chelsea Handler's Book "Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" is a light, easy read--and a must have if you are needing to laugh and forget about things for awhile! I am halfway through this book and am loving it! There are so many parts where I've laughed out loud--LOVE it and LOVE her!

Leo loves this book--a must have for any bbq lover! He has this and the How to Grill book--he loves them and I love them because he has created so many yummy recipes with them! Definitely an idea for Father's Day for anyone already wondering what to get their husband or dad.


I found this soap at Wal-Mart--and I love it! It's called Sweet Pea and Violet--it smells amazing for summer time and is so refreshing. Another perk? It's not expensive! So you get to smell amazing and save money at the same time.

With each of my pregnancies I have been pregnant in the spring and summer. And with both I am addicted to ice cream....this time around it's Ben & Jerry's Imagine Whirled Peace inspired by none other John Lennon. It. is. to. die. for!! I was even nice and shared with Isabella and Leo and they both loved it, too.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Mia loves her Glo baby too. She is constantly pushing it around in her stroller/walker.
That ice cream sounds yummy. I might have to give that a try...soon!

Unknown said...

Oooh, my next baby might need a glo baby. We've never had one but my SIL swears by them too.

Thanks for the BBQ book idea. My husband would love that - perfect idea for Father's Day

And that ice cream? Well I will be buying some of that tomorrow on my trip to the grocery store! YUM!

Clare said...

oh i love your favorite things, we have the BBQ bible here too! it is great, that ice cream looks delicious!!

A Crafty Mom said...

Is it right to crave ice cream this early in the morning I wonder???? That looks just divine!!!

Loukia said...

What a great post! I loved it! :) And Baby Glo... so cute! I remember those from when we were younger, too...

Mmm... ice cream!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I will have to try that ice cream. I am a big fan of Cherry Garcia...I think I need some right now!

Carter loves his glow worm too. I had one when I was growing up and it was my favorite toy back then. I love that Carter enjoys his so much too!

amanda said...

oh i must get me some of that ice cream!! yumo friend :)

and i sooo don't want to like chelsea handler but she is really funny! did you ever watch the in the motherhood clips before it became a tv show? she is hysterical!

Jill and Rick said...

Looks like a great set of comfort items to me! Saw that book in Target today and wondered if I'd like it.

Love you!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, we love our glowies, too!

And, suave baby...all the way!