Friday, April 3, 2009

Wonderings....Ramblings....Mumblings...

* I must have missed the memo. You know the one that Isabella got that said anywhere from 4:30-5:00 am is the new wake up time. That's been her favorite new thing lately...but why?

* I really don't want them to weigh me at my appointment on the 13th. With Isabella I gained SO much weight. And never lost it all before I got pregnant with Addison. I know I ate way too much last week in Missouri....and this week at home isn't much better. It's like I grew an extra stomach or something?

* Yesterday we had horrible storms move through where we live on the coast. Isabella helped me get pillows, blankets and her lovies in the hallway in case we had to take cover. She settled down on top of our massive pile with a blueberry muffin, milk and a hairbrush. You know, because she loves getting her hairbrushed even amidst tornadoes...

* I am loving Lifetime Movie Network. Love that channel! Call me what you want but there are somedays that you just need to watch a cheesy movie and forget about everything for a couple of hours. Trust me.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

There is NOTHING wrong with LMN!!!! (Lifetime Movie Network) Now that I am living on my own again i am making up for lost time with that channel!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That 5am wake up call is AWFUL! I hope she starts sleeping again!

Clare said...

oh, five am doesn't sound good!! love the lifetime channel over here too:)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your comment:) I feeling much better, I had all day sickness for 7 weeks. I had none with Sean so it been hard this time around.

I love the name Addison very cute, can't wait to find out what we are having.

amanda said...

seriously friend WHY is a great question?? what in the world is going on with our babies??