It was such a nice day out today that after naptime and lunch we immediately went outside to soak in the sun and fresh air. It's been raining and dreary for days and the sunshine seems to have put us both in great moods!
Here are the highlights from our time outside (let me state ahead of time that it only lasted a little over an hour...):
* Isabella picking me flowers and grass
* Isabella attempting to eat said flowers and grass
* Me digging said flowers and grass out of her mouth--in return she bites me
* In return of the bite I threaten that outside time will be over if any other form of violence towards Momma continues
* Cat joins us outside
* Cute until she eats grass and starts doing that disgusting gagging and cat throwing up thing
* Isabella runs to see what is wrong with her kitty and tries to inspect said throw up--with her hands
* Dog poops within feet of my chair while we are inside getting water
* I do not discover this until Isabella picks up said poop with her hands.
* She manages to get it on her shirt and shorts as well
* We rush inside to clean up all dog poop on Isabella. She is now in a diaper, socks and cute hairbow--sans poopy clothes....
* Outside time is officially declared over for the day until Daddy comes home and scoops up all dog poop
So there you have it...our joyous, fun-filled afternoon outside!
Although I did manage to read one and a half magazines while out there--yay!