Monday, April 27, 2009

I Laughed So Hard I Cried....

My poor husband. He really deserves a break from me--seriously!

But sometimes things are just so funny....and make for a great post.

Leo was sitting in the recliner tonite. I noticed the tiniest of a scrape but didn't question what happened. He must have read my mind because the next thing I know we're having this conversation:

Leo: (touching his scrape gingerly) I fell today, babes.

Me: (trying SO hard not to laugh) Oh? What happened?

L: Well, I was coming out of the gym this morning-

M: (Interrupting him) Were you in your blues?! (The Air Force dress type uniform)

L: Yes. Anyways, as I was saying. I didn't see this concrete curb and I fell.

M: (Starting to laugh uncontrollably--as does Isabella who is on my lap) What do you mean you fell?! That is hilarious!! I would have LOVED to see that!

L: (Still not seeing the humor) I didn't actually fall. I did a flip.

M: Ohmygawd!! A flip?! How did you do a flip?! Did anyone see you?? Hahahahaha!!!!

L: I fell forward and then somehow flew on my back. And, yes, one guy saw me and asked me if I was okay.

M: Thanks for the blog post honey!! A flip!! Hahahaha!


Leo wasn't exactly thrilled I was blogging this...but it's just too good not to share--I mean, come on--a flip of some sorts?!

Too funny!

***Note to Leo*** I love you babes, I do! But I really needed a laugh after the day I had today...Love you!

14 comments:

amanda said...

i ALWAYS laugh when the hubby gets hurt!! i am an awful wife - but something about him getting hurt makes me want to giggle!!

maybe leo and joe should form a support group :)

Patrice said...

lol that is pretty funny, I would laugh too! You poor hubby though, I hate when people laugh at me when I get hurt!

Anti-Supermom said...

Don't you love it when you get great blogging material from other people.

Hope he survived the fall and you laughing at it :)

Kristi said...

A FLIP!!!???? How fast was he walking?? HAHAHAHA! Tell Leo sorry but this is pretty funny.

Just make sure he doesn't touch any pigs so that he steers clear of swine flu! LOL

Allison R said...

Leo - I can relate to falling. I trip over carpet. My husband is never very sympathetic :( He always laughs at me too!

Loukia said...

Sorry, but that is funny! :) Thanks for sharing and making us laugh, too!

Unknown said...

How on earth does one manage to do a flip off the sidewalk? Wow! I always laugh too, and then about 5 minutes later, realize Husby is in pain and needs my help... :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

HEHE! I mean, I'm glad he's okay.

And, yes, I totally would have posted about this, too!

Unknown said...

It's okay, I like to make fun when my man does something clutzy too, which is A LOT! ; )

Hera said...

Don't worry, I would've laughed just as hard at Mike.

Anonymous said...

hehe too funny! I too would have blogged about it ;-)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha! Poor guy. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanted to say hi, I stumbled accross your blog, I'm an Air Force Wife and a blogging mom too . . .
glamorousmom.blogspot.com
Nice to meet you in the blogging world :)

Susan said...

So funny! My husband and I have the same kind of relationship and he is the first to say, "you're going to blog about this aren't you". Lucky for him I usually intend to and then time gets away from me and it doesn't happen.
But seriously....a flip???