Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Much, Really

Just a bit of randomness today...I'm so tired and just don't feel like using my brain much today *smile*

* We went to Houston on Thursday and came back yesterday--we had a so much fun! We met our newest niece, Emma, who is 2 weeks old. She.is.adorable! It was great practice for Isabella, too--and she did great! She loved giving Emma kisses and touching her little arms. I think my heart melted just watching her be so loving towards baby Emma.

* Isabella had her 18 month old check up last week and did great! She didn't cry at all during the exam which is a first for us. (She gets her shots this week, though, so I know there will be some tears). The ped couldn't believe how much she has changed and how tall she is. She's tall and thin--what a lucky girl!

* I'm pretty sure there aren't any more car trips in my near future if Leo has any say in it...I can't even count how many time we stopped on the way home yesterday. Lets just say it was a lot and I never want to see another public restroom again.

* While in Houston we went to my favorite store...that's right....Target! (Oh--quick side note--our Target here is being built, finally! The shopping center should be open October'ish....yeah!). I found a cute purse there, but didn't buy it...I'm really kicking myself for not getting it. I may be looking it up online and ordering it.

* All of Isabella's toddler furniture and blankets arrived last week. We now need to paint her room (yay!) and put it all together. I'm so excited for her to see it all together--and I'm really hoping she'll do okay with it...

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad the visit went well...although the bathroom trips stink!

Yay for the new furniture and the big girl.

grandma and grandpa said...

Glad to see you are back and had a nice time! Sounds like Bella likes the tiny babies! That's good.
Have been a bit worried after listening to the news about the swine flu, about you guys going to Texas.
Those bathroom stops are no fun in all of those yucky bathrooms!!
love you and lots of hugs and kisses for little Bella too!

Laural Out Loud said...

When you can't stop thinking about something that you passed up, then you know for sure that you should get it! Which purse was it?

Anonymous said...

oo yay for seeing new nieces! I just had one born on the 23rd and I need to make a road trip up to see her soon :-)

Can't wait to see the new room!

Loukia said...

Can't wait to see pictures of her room! :)
My baby boy has to go for his shots this month too... I hate shots day!