Just a bit of randomness today...I'm so tired and just don't feel like using my brain much today *smile*
* We went to Houston on Thursday and came back yesterday--we had a so much fun! We met our newest niece, Emma, who is 2 weeks old. She.is.adorable! It was great practice for Isabella, too--and she did great! She loved giving Emma kisses and touching her little arms. I think my heart melted just watching her be so loving towards baby Emma.
* Isabella had her 18 month old check up last week and did great! She didn't cry at all during the exam which is a first for us. (She gets her shots this week, though, so I know there will be some tears). The ped couldn't believe how much she has changed and how tall she is. She's tall and thin--what a lucky girl!
* I'm pretty sure there aren't any more car trips in my near future if Leo has any say in it...I can't even count how many time we stopped on the way home yesterday. Lets just say it was a lot and I never want to see another public restroom again.
* While in Houston we went to my favorite store...that's right....Target! (Oh--quick side note--our Target here is being built, finally! The shopping center should be open October'ish....yeah!). I found a cute purse there, but didn't buy it...I'm really kicking myself for not getting it. I may be looking it up online and ordering it.
* All of Isabella's toddler furniture and blankets arrived last week. We now need to paint her room (yay!) and put it all together. I'm so excited for her to see it all together--and I'm really hoping she'll do okay with it...