Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Remind Me Again...

Why I sometimes get these "great" ideas? Lol! Today Leo came home sick from work. Poor guy :( He has an upper respiratory infection and the doc gave him lots of good meds to clear it up. Anyhow, I have been wanting to make homemade cinnamon rolls for some time now. I found a recipe online at this website I visit weekly. Well, they were nowhere as good as what my mom used to make! That is for sure! Leo loves them, but I'm not so crazy about them. Honestly they didn't take too long to make, but I just don't know. I was planning on freezing some for when our families get here this weekend for Bella's baptism, but I am just going to have Leo take them to work--they aren't up to my standards to serve to the ones I love--lol! I wish I liked them more :( I was soooo excited to make Leo and our families some yummy homemade rolls! Oh, well, next time I will look for my mom's recipe (which I do have somewhere!!) and try those out...think I will wait until next winter, though..

Other than that, we are all doing great! I took a nice long walk this morning--Leo offered to watch Bella while I did that. Curious to see how long I walked, though...I am thinking over a mile! I felt great afterwards, that is for sure. I think I have just been so couped up lately and was just in one of those mid-winter moods for a few days...I know you all have felt like that before, right?? It was cloudy today but it was almost 60 degrees when Bella and I woke up at 6:45 this morning! It was nice to wake up to some warmer temps today!

Hope e'one is doing great and we can't wait to see e'one who will be coming this weekend. We will miss e'one who cannot make it, though. We love you all and know you will be here in spirit.

Until next time, have a wonderful day!

No comments: