Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Strawberry Pop Cake Here I Come!

For awhile I have been thinking of selling my cards that I make. I do love making cards but am afraid if I start selling them and making them all of the time, the love of making them will disappear. Leo has told me for a long time that I should sell them. I used to make them for people if they requested them and just gave them away, but the thought never occured to me to sell them. Leo's cousin gave me a link (she sells jewelery) for a site where you can sell the crafty items you make. I checked it out and on the plus side nobody sells cards!! So that would be good. I'm just not sure if I want to take this up at the moment....it sure has it's upsides and downsides, so I'll keep ya'll posted on my decision when (and if!) I ever make one. :)

I found this recipe on one of the blogs that I visit daily (her link is the second on the right) for chicken nachos. You make the chicken part in the crockpot and it sounds so delicious! We're gonna try it out tomorrow nite, so I'll post my review on it tomorrow. It sounds soo good! It has chicken, cheese, tomatoes and chiles....how could you go wrong!

I also posted another link to a site I frequent ALL the time. Her name is Ree aka "The Pioneer Woman" and she is hilarious! I love reading her recipes and her narrations while she's posting...hilarious! I tried out her cinnamon rolls and they were sooo yummy! Leo loved them and can't wait until I make them again *laughs*....but I'm not so sure when I'll be doing that project again--especially because they have RHODES CINNAMON ROLLS here finally!! I bet you're wondering....now why did she caps locks that? I'll tell you why....they are delicious! *Almost* like homemade! But close enough that you won't pine for a homemade roll :) They are that good....yum, now I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!

Speaking of baking, I will be doing quite a bit tonite and tomorrow. Tonite I am baking buttermilk brownies or sheet cake--whatever you wanna call it--for a pot luck Leo is having tomorrow. He better save me one or else I'm gonna go on strike! :) I'll also be making strawberry pop cake. The yummiest Valentine's treat a kid--I mean adult *hehehe* could have. I'm thinking of maybe starting another blog for recipes....if you are interested, let me know and I'll start that up for ya. I used to do one on my myspace, but think I'll just start one here since I'm on here so much!

Alright, well, I am going to relax for a few minutes. The baby is sleeping, my house is clean (I decided to clean it during the week so we don't have to on the weekend when Leo is home) and I have some gooood tv shows on that DVR :) I'll be sure to post some Valentine's day pics tomorrow of my cake and of my little Valentine. Bye!

No comments: