Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bella Update

Thank you all for your well wishes for our little girl! It meant a lot to see everyone's comments--they totally helped brighten the past few days for me.

Isabella got seen last Friday, determined she had a bad ear infection and got prescribed an antibiotic. Well, during the weekend she was still running a temp of 101.5, wasn't sleeping and started having a really congested cough.

One of the peds in the clinic prescribed her a new antibiotic yesterday and you know what....she slept all. nite. long!!!

No waking up every hour coughing and then crying. No temperature last nite. And she slept until 8:30 this morning!!

I am praying this new med will clear her up completely. It broke my heart in so many pieces seeing her so sick and just not herself (if you can beleive it, our house was toy free for days. That is how sick my munchkin was).

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that this week will be a much. better. week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo glad to hear she is feeling a little better! I hope she is feeling 100% soon!

Loukia said...

So sad to see our little ones sick, huh? It is the worst thing ever... I'm glad she's getting better. :)

Kristi said...

Poor Bella :( Hope she is all of the way healthy soon!

Amanda said...

Poor thing ~ i hope Bella is all better now. It's horrible to see your little ones sick.
Sending big hugs to you both.
l,
Amanda x

Jill and Rick said...

I'm so glad that she's starting to feel better.

Hugs from us!