Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Healhty Choice Steaming Entrees

Lunchtime is always difficult for me--both when I had a job outside of my home and now that I am a full time stay at home mom. A lot of times I will make the girls both something to eat and by the time I am done preparing their meals, getting their drinks, cleaning spills, cleaning up the lunch mess I have no time for myself to think about what I should eat.

Photobucket

Healthy Choice meals has a new line of entrees that are making it easier and less complicated for us all--perfect for those of us who do not have a lot of time to try and guess all of the ingredients in a frozen entree. The all new Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees have cut out the guess work for us all. They include fewer ingredients in their all new entrees--and the ingredients that are included are easily identifiable. Perfect! How many times have you popped a meal into the microwave only to take it out to find out that you can't recognize all of the ingredients--and a majority of the ingredients that you do see are wilted and don't taste well?


What sets the Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees apart from others is that they use steam to cook your meal. For my Rosemary Chicken & Sweet Potatoes meal I didn't have to slit the cover, peel the back of the cover back or anything. I simply popped into my microwave for the allotted time, let it sit for a minute or two and then I could eat. It was really, really good, too! The vegetables were crispy, the food all tasted fresh. And the best part? The ingredients were all recognizable and no hidden ingredients greeted me upon me opening the meal. Yay!


You can purchase your own Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees meal at your local grocery store for the low cost of $2.50. Also be sure to go and check out the Healthy Choice Facebook page to learn more about their products, tips on losing weight and more!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: