Monday, June 27, 2011

LOFT Summer Wardrobe Sweepstakes

With summer officially here--and if you live anywhere like I do, summer seems like it's been here for some time--it's time for me to get my summer wardrobe ready. For me this is a must with just having Brynlie a little over five weeks ago. I've been trying to make do with what I have, but between you and me? That's not exactly working out so great.


photo courtesy of LOFT


LOFT has teamed up with WhoWhatWear.com to bring us the official Summer Wardrobe Sweepstakes. For this week you can click over to the LOFT Facebook page, "like" them and enter to win a $1,000 LOFT gift card! This is the last week that you can enter the sweepstakes so be sure to get your entry in--and if you win? Let me know so I can congratulate you!


Good luck!



There was no compensation for this post. All opinions expressed above are my own.

1 comment:

Llama said...

NICE! Thanks for sharing!!