Friday, September 4, 2009

Bulls Eye Baby....

Oh my goodness.


Oh my GOODNESS.


OH. MY. GOODNESS.


I can hardly contain my excitement.


After years of waiting.


Yes, years....


This:





will be opening.


On or before October 11th.


It's part of an enormous shopping center being buit very, very close to us.


I. can. hardly. wait!


I'll have my favoritest store right here within minutes!


The popcorn, home decor, bedding, cute shoes, adorable selection of baby clothes...


I can feel their merchandise in my hands now as I type this!


Leo--you better hide your wallet once October 11th arrives....

11 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

We don't have a Target in my town. I have to drive 30 miles just to get my fix.

Lin said...

Yay! I love Target & I was so bummed to find out that the nearest one to our new home is 30 minutes away. Hopefully we'll get one here soon.

Llama said...

Looove target...one of the reasons I love where I live is that it is literally down the street from me! whoo hooo!

Becks said...

OH I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!

Sniff...I wish they would open up in Canada!

ENJOY!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am so excited for you! Target is my happy place and I love that it is just a few minutes away from my house. You should try their pretzels with cheese...yummy!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I live not 3 min. from one and it's a bit of a hazard as I'm there ALL the time and can't escape without buying ten things I don't need. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Ah ha

Liz Mays said...

You put the popcorn first on your list! LOL

Unknown said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you! ;-P

Heidi said...

you forgot about the dollar bins...hehehe

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Now THAT is something to be excited about! YEA!!! I love Target. :)

Allison R said...

YEAH! I know you must be super excited. Poor Leo - he's going to go broke :)